High Tech. High Touch.
Case Studies in UX
- Sketching Page HeadersClient: (Confidential) Project Duration: 1 month Team: 1 UX Design Lead (My Role), 1 UX Designer Project Team: 1 Software Developer, 1 Product Marketing Manager Goal: To conduct Usability […]
- Mobile App for Shades in Commercial BuildingsClient: (Confidential) Project Duration: 1.5 months Team: 1 UX Design Lead (My Role), 1 UX Designer Project Team: 1 Software Architect, 1 Product Manager Goal: To create an enterprise […]
- Infosys: Software Developer Associate TrackerUX consulting work for an IT agency to create a web app to be used by the internal recruiting team. Client: Infosys Project Duration: 1 […]
- NYU-ITP HELP: Redesigning an Accessible Campus Help PageThe ITP help page supports 200+ students of NYU Tisch-ITP. This project is where I started incorporating accessibility in my UX practice. It has sparked […]
- Frontier Health: A MedTech MarketplaceFrontier Health is an early stage startup that has an online global marketplace. FH connects MedTech innovators to over 200 Healthcare providers in Sub-saharan Africa. […]
Product Designer, so far.
While working on creating an initial proposal for design system at work, I have embarked on a 30-day documentation of key notes on the subject on Figma.
There is much to discuss when it comes to accessibility principles in designing for web. I have attempted to demystify this by starting @100daysofinclusivedesign.
Currently building @femmecubator web app to support women of color in tech.
From her beginnings in civic tech, Krizia found her place in UX/Product Design, by attending hosting and sometimes winning hackathons in New York City. In the Fall of 2017, she went on to pursue her graduate degree in Interaction Design at NYU Tisch School of the Arts – ITP.
While in grad school, she pitched a startup idea, Femmecubator, which became a finalist at the NYU Leslie eLab Summer Accelerator.
Krizia is currently working in IoT, designing smart apps and systems that transform homes and work spaces.